Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Last day of my first job

Over 2 years have gone by, ever since I joined my first job in Bangalore. Today happened to be the last day at my first office. Not many sweet or sour memories but it was a good experience over there with my colleagues, clients n especially my boss, of course.

Pink Slips. Most happening term for the past few months across the IT world. Well, I actually was not handed but company had its own reasons to liquidate. Not much emotional farewell from office, after all after 2 years at a single place one expects a bonding with it. Walking out of office with my papers was feeling good. But deep some where in heart, fear factor. Fear about the career. Fear about future. But I wak walking out with a close-up ad smile on my face. May be an inner voice was telling me, every thing is gonna be ok my friend, chill n smile.

Wish me all the best to my career!

No comments:

Persistence

Persistence is the number one reason for our success. Joe Kraus