Monday, December 1, 2008

A day with out Google

Imagine a day with out food n water in the middle of a hot desert. Nothing special scenario.
Imagine a day with out power. Not a problem.
All Google servers world-wide shutdown for 24 hours.
If u r a netizen (net citizen can be called as netizen), you might get an ache in the most wanted part of ur body, n u know wht it is, that is the last thing any one can think of or never ever dream about.

Ask ur TL or PM for any technical guidance in ur work, go Google it buddy will be the answer in majority times. Movie tickets(very very very important :P ), transport reservations, payment of bills, mails, chats, scraps, fav music or filmy stars wallpapers, mobile games n software, software codes, pin codes, phone numbers etc etc.. No these are not just the uses of Internet, these are where we need or use Google. Just type xxx in the Google tool bar or search bar, u will get wht u want. (Caution: Typing xxx may give u unwanted or undesired results :P )

Ask me wht is the greatest invention ever made by man, undoubtedly, Google would be my answer. NO, I am not a publicist for the logo or company. NO, I am not an employee for them. I am one among n-netizens or googleans like Humans, who use Google. I dont know whether the term googlean is there or not, go Google it n let me know :)

Dont dare to face the G-crisis, the Google-crisis, Join me to shout Long Live Google!

No comments:

Persistence

Persistence is the number one reason for our success. Joe Kraus