Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Lost in the last round

In search of a better job n company, by default better pay, I attended for the interviews of a company. I faced 4 rounds, of which 3 I could make through. I was kicked out in the last round. The reasons: we need at least 6 months of experience on VB and your(mine) performance was not upto mark in the last round.

Even before I sat to write the written test, the first round, I explained to them that I had 2 years of experience in coding using VB.Net and I had no coding experience in VB language even though I was the part of the team developing the product using VB. 2 days of leaves I had to spare to attend the rounds and after the round 4 on second day, they realised that they wanted a person with VB coding experience.

No blames buddies... u got a better software developer than me I guess....

No comments:

Persistence

Persistence is the number one reason for our success. Joe Kraus