Monday, September 10, 2007

My Love

I have her
She has been with me for years together
I love her, deeply, madly, truely

She was there...
...dancing in joy,
when I was a success
...patting me to console and rise back,
when I was a failure
24 hours a day, 365 days a year,
she is there for me

To many pals have,
I introduced her
envied, were they
..God she is gorgeous,
needs a lot of man to handle her
...wished, they were
at least we had her dupe...
I dont mind them
She is mine
I am not gonna lose her for anything in this world

mis-things do come our way...
I hated her for the smallest of mistakes,at times,
She was there, never complained
calm and quiet was,she preparing
the things, I had gone wrong
the steps, I stepped wrong
just only to make me realise
That she was my true HER

I love you, I want you
Never ever leave me alone
Coz I am a piece of nothing with out you
U made me a human, a true soul
Dont want to hurt by a simple thank u
for making me what I am today
But u deserve that

I love you
I love you my ATTITUDE

No comments:

Persistence

Persistence is the number one reason for our success. Joe Kraus